STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

rebooting in standby mode.

Hello, I am developing STM32L072.The library is using ""I CUBE LRWAN".Inside the library, I have created the part that enters the OFF mode (STANDBY mode.But the MCU doesn't consider the RTC and just keeps rebooting.What else should I consider?void PW...

SYun.2 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! trying to flash coprocessor *P-NUCLEO-WB55*

Saludos!Im new to STM32W series.With two P-NUCLEO-WB55 boards on my table im trying to run the BLE_CableReplacement example.It doesnt work out of the box so i opened the readme.txt @par How to use it ?   This application requires having the stm32wb5...

0693W00000DmO1VQAV.png 0693W00000DmNxaQAF.png 0693W00000DmO5NQAV.png
Javier1 by Principal
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I reset the P-Nucleo-WB55 to original demo firmware?

TLDR: Is there a simple way (or at least clear step-by-step instructions) to reset the P-NUCLE-WB55 back to the firmware it was delivered with?Full:I have a P-Nucleo-WB55 and am trying to develop a project with it. I ran the "Getting Started" demo on...

AClif by Associate III
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error: fwdelete Operation Failure! Please, try again

Hello I am using stm32wb55 nucleo i am tring to delete the firmware but it shows errorC:\Program Files\STMicroelectronics\STM32Cube\STM32CubeProgrammer\bin>STM32_Programmer_CLI.exe -c port=SWD -fwdelete   ---------------------------------------------...

Ra.1 by Associate II
  • 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

TIM interrupt, sequencer, SPI_SCK

Hi!I am using P-nucleo WB55 board to develop BLE application. 1 I use TIM2 to generate a interrupt where I use SPI to read external ADC data. However, I found that the time period between SPI SCK signal and rising edge of TIM's PWM is varying. as sho...

0693W00000DlvAOQAZ.png
ZWH.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F446RE Setting Frequency with RFM98PW LoRa Module

Hi Everyone!We have two RFM98PW LoRa Modules and we successfully can communicate with these modules from more than 9 kilometers. But when we change our frequency from 434 to about 433.663 we cannot communicate very well. It just *****. Using these Lo...

TEngi.2 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Debugging Issue

Hey guys , I am trying to program custom stm32 board using stm32lorwan module using stlink v2 pins. I have configured debugger as followed.Can you tell me debug configuration?>>Connect to remote GDB server , port no 61234>...

NBhar.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Battery Service Notification on BLE

We are using the STM32WB5MMG in our product.To inform any client about the battery level of our device we want to implement theSIG Battery Level Service.After configuration through CubeMX, the Service is visible and the value can be read.However, how...

MWält.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos