STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB55VGY6TR hci_reset section isn't initializing

I made my test codes on nucleo(32wb55) and it worked.But i have a problem on My Custom Board.I try Cable Replacment application on my board, but my sw isn't pass "hci_reset" section on "ble.hci.le.c"...When I look at the crystals(HSE_32Mhz and LSE_32...

Sadik_A by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple ble client connections

Hi,The ble stack provided follows BLE V5 protocol, which means that it should be possible to have multiple slaves or multiple master connections. I'm trying to build an application that would be a server/slave capable of connecting to multiple client...

JVenk by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is the best way to debug I2C on 2 Nucleo Platforms (one Nucleo is Master the other Nucleo is Slave) while using ST CubeIDE?

Hello,I'd like to debug the I2C Master/Slave example located at:..\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.12.1\Projects\P-NUCLEO-WB55.Nucleo\Examples\I2C\I2C_TwoBoards_AdvComITI have the 2 Nucleo WB55 boards with proper I2C connection, And have a Cu...

NUCLEO -WL55 PingPong example

Good day! I have 2 NUCLEO -WL55 boards. I want to use them to interrupt the charging of the device through LoRa communication. I want to use the PingPong example with a physics layer. But when I try to connect the ADC using CubeMX, the project falls ...

HHaru.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos