STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

stm32 EEPROM Read

Hello Every one i am using the STM32WB35CC SoC for custom BOARD, I am facing an issue that when i tries to write EEPROM I get correct response checked using Logic Analyzer but when i tried to read eeprom I GET HIGH impedance with every address. The ...

MBaig.1 by Associate II
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Q. to write protection area on bank1 ?

Hello, I am new to the STM32 world.my little board STM32 (LoRa) form ChinaST-LINK SN : 53FF6D066687505145250967ST-LINK FW : V2J38S7Board    : --Voltage   : 3.26VSWD freq  : 4000 KHzConnect mode: NormalReset mode : Software resetDevice ID  : 0x699Rev...

Ccorn.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLE scan and advertising issues

I am trying to make a simple BLE scan and advertising program which is supposed to advertise a set of changing data and scan for other devices. The advertising is completely non-connective and works as a dumb beacon, and so is the scanning. The appli...

GHajj by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

aci_gatt_add_char( ) returns BLE_STATUS_OUT_OF_MEMORY

Hello, I need to add characteristics without using the mechanism of the ioc configuration file. After only 3 (!) characteristics, the function aci_gatt_add_char( ) returns BLE_STATUS_OUT_OF_MEMORY.The available documentation is not usable to find a s...

PADAM.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

aci_gap_init always return 0x46

It seems to enroll well to APP but when I try to send a message the aci_gap_init return the status value 0x46, BLE_STATUS_NOT_ALLOWED/* USER CODE BEGIN FD_WRAP_FUNCTIONS */tBleStatus P2PS_STM_App_Update_Buffer(uint16_t UUID, uint8_t *pPayload, uint8_...

JSanz.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos