STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

One-to-Many LoRa connection

Hi!Can someone help me to clear one moment in using LoRa.Let's say I have one RF remote control, which is pointed to 4-5 remote devices.How can my remote control distinguish replies from these 5 remote devices?Sorry if this is a dummy question. I'm n...

Zed by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55RGV6TR external crystal

Hi guys. I am working on developing a product using STM32WB55RGV6TR. I referred to AN5042 and AN2867 to define the external crystal. Based on AN5042 if the used register setting for HSEGMC[2:0] is 0b111, the gm is 2.84mA/V. According to AN2867, the ...

RCali.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 border router

Hi.I need to make a border router by combining stm32wb55 and raspberry pi. but i don't have any document associated this solution. in Thread_RCP example, as described below-----@par Application Description This application is used to demonstrate the ...

Bkim.6 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

stm32wb BLE info ??

Good afternoon....I am new to STM and BLE. I have a while loop in main where I am checking conditional flags that could have been set in IRQs. All seems to work nicely. I then begin the process of implementing the BLE stack for peripheral. After ...

SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Real bluetooth address from android device

How do I find the real bluetooth address of a connected android device? I find the address in the mobile phone / tablet from the settings, but in the stm32wb55 program event HCI_LE_CONNECTION_COMPLETE_SUBEVT_CODE meta_evt->data structure, the address...

JCK12 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Datalogs in Nucleo-WL55JC

Hi, I can see there is data logs for Sensor tile box and STWINKIT1. For predictive maintenance using STWINKIT1B, we can do direct learning also means it stores the data in SD card, am I right?If so, using Nucleo Board(Nucleo- WL55JC), when we do OC...

Resolved! STM32WB TIMx clock source?

Hi,I want to calibrate the RTC. So I need one timer to count the pulses from RTC.The RTC clock source.(LSE external oscillator 32768 Hz) needs to be the clock source for one of the timers. In the reference design (RM0434) page 682 there are multiple ...

suads by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

IEEE 802.15.4 Encryption

Hey All, I want to add encryption to the existing STM32WB55 MAC 802.15.4 ​FFD/RFD examples.How could i ensure encryption and integrety of my data. As i consulted the IEEE 802.15.4 standard​, I can use the ENC-MIC-128 for both encryption and integrity...

MYous.3 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos