cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does there exist an STM32WB5MMG reference manual?

Lloyd44
Associate

I am aware there is a datasheet, but it does not contain the info I need. I am trying to configure timer triggered timers for my project, so I would like to know the internal trigger mapping for each timer. I am hoping to find something similar to the image below from the STM32F446xx reference manual. Any help is appreciated.

0693W00000WKIe7QAH.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Lloyd44​ and welcome to the Community 🙂,

The STM32WB5MMG based on the STM32WB55VGY microcontroller and shared the same reference manual (RM0434). Also, I advise you to refer to the errata sheet for the STM32WB5MMG.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Piranha
Chief II

From the web page and the datasheet:

"Based on STMicroelectronics STM32WB55VGY wireless microcontroller..."

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Lloyd44​ and welcome to the Community 🙂,

The STM32WB5MMG based on the STM32WB55VGY microcontroller and shared the same reference manual (RM0434). Also, I advise you to refer to the errata sheet for the STM32WB5MMG.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.