STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

STM32F4 and 1024x600 display refresh problem

Posted on June 30, 2015 at 16:02Hello,I'm using stemwin 5.26 on STM32F429IIT6 using LCD controller and freertos. my display is 1024 x 600. I started to implement some simple windows, but I see that refresh of the window causes a visible frame corrup...

nicola2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stemwin i2c problem

Posted on July 03, 2015 at 10:05I download the STM32CubeF1 package and compiled the stemwin hello world demo. It is works fine, everything is ok, but I turn on the i2c1 with HAL driver and connect to LM75 temperature sensor. If I put the i2c1 init a...

STemWin problem with GUI_Exec function

Posted on July 01, 2015 at 23:00 Hello, I'm facing with very strange problem using STemWin library. I don't know if this is problem on my side, on STemWin (ST) side or directly from Segger, so I'm asking here first. What's my id...

tm3341 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

stemwin flicker

Posted on June 23, 2015 at 17:19Hi.Im using stemwin library and for example an Iconview widget.my problem is that when i change the selection iconview an flicker is viewed.im using fsmc that is fast enough(i think).I read somewhere that by using mem...

STM32L053R8T6 segment LCD

Posted on June 15, 2015 at 16:33Dear Forumers,Can you help me, how to control a 4x18 (com x seg; direck control) costum design LCD?I searched a lot, but i found mostly graphical LCD-s.Maybe an example?Thanks! #segment-lcd #the-stm32l0-series-embe...

arpad by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F429 LTDC and SDRAM

Posted on June 16, 2015 at 14:26Is it possible to use internal RAM as a frame buffer for LTDC?Where exactly in std lib examples are external RAM and LTDC connected? It seems to me that the code is written on SDRAM address but I cannot find any DMA/D...

STem Win & CubeMX

Posted on June 04, 2015 at 22:03Hello,Maybe a silly question but I have the latest CubeMX (4.8.0) and STM32F4 (1.6.0). I am able to see the STemWin directories and code under the CubeMX repository but I cannot find any way to generate a project incl...

abrous3d by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F469 - Error in datasheet?

Posted on June 04, 2015 at 16:21Hello On page 18 of the http://www.st.com/st-web-ui/static/active/en/resource/technical/document/data_brief/DM00118914.pdfof the F469 MCU it is witten this about the DSI interface speed:Maximum speed per lane: 500Mbps...

Tantalum by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos