cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX 4.10.0 Installation problem (out of disk space)

mclapd
Associate II

Hi,

I tried to install TocuhGFX 4.10.0 but there is "Out of Disk Space" issue. I am sure C: drive has 181GB but the error message box lists up all the disk drives including network drives on the list. The error message box says "The highlighted volumes do not have enough disk.." but there is no highlighted dirves and some definately have enough space.

Could someone help me to resolve this problem?

I tried to reset my computer and to use command line window to install it by command type but failed.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

9 REPLIES 9
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi,

Can you show me some screenshots? Do you have any other disks in your pc? It may be defaulting to something that has no space left.

Thanks!

/Martin

Hi Martin,

I have only one phisical hard disk drive but have many network drives. I found a network drive doesn't have enough space but this doesn't make sense TouchGFX can't be installed with lack of space of network drive. Could you help me resolve this issue?

Thanks.

0690X000009Yb7XQAS.jpg

Interesting. I'll try to investigate this - It's like it's default checking the available space of a different drive than the one it's installing to, and in most cases that check will pass.

I'll be back.

/Martin

Could you try to install the msi using msiexec.exe? the expression would be, i think:

msiexec.exe /i touchgfx-4.10.0.msi /L logfile.txt

Look through the log file for any errors. If you do not understand the format, zip and send it to me.

Thanks!

/Martin

Where are you installing this file from? Some are getting this error if they're installing from a network drive or through VPN.

/Martin

Which version of Windows are you installing on?

/Martin

Hi Martin,

Please find attached log file.

Chris

Edition: Windows 10 Pro

Version: 1607

OS Build: 14393.2189

CPU: Core i-7-6600UCPU@2.6GHz 2.81GHz

RAM: 16GB

Hi Martin,

I was trying to install into phycal C drive and I run the installer on my PC directly.

This is FYI. I have installed STM32CubeIDE a couple of days ago and there was no issue at all, which means most ST tools have no trouble with my PC SW including OS and HW.