STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 7 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

HAL+STM32F429I DISCOVERY+DCMI+DMA

Posted on November 09, 2015 at 12:44 I am only posting this as a last resort after making sure that I could nothing more about it. Just need fresh pair of eyes to check if I have missed out something. I am trying to use the HAL library to...

STemWin VS emWin

Posted on May 16, 2014 at 10:10Hi, we want to use STemWin v5.22 in the development of a GUI application with a LCD controlled by Ultrachip UC1698G, but the only driver available display drivers seem to be GUIDRV_FlexColor and GUIDRV_Lin, as stated i...

LTDC clock problem

Posted on October 22, 2015 at 17:51 Hello, I'm targeting the STM32F429IIT6. I have a problem with the LTDC driver clock. I'm trying to drive this 800x480 http://www.newhavendisplay.com/specs/NHD-7.0-800480EF-ATXL-CTP.pdf at 30...

stemwin support for GUIDRV_Mem

Posted on June 01, 2014 at 21:49Hi All, We are using STM32F429 Controller with LS013B7DH03 Monochrome LCD. As per document STemWin5.pdf  :30.1.4 Available, but not yet migrated drivers GUIDRV_Mem   - No controller, writes into main memory Requires ...

STemWin 5.28 and LISTBOX_EnableWrapMode

Posted on September 22, 2015 at 08:41Dear all,I'm playing with stemwin 5.28, especially with Listbox. I found a new function (in compare with 5.22) mentioned in documentation and available in h-file. The function is LISTBOX_EnableWrapMode. I suspect...

GUI_TTF_CreateFont

Posted on February 12, 2015 at 12:36 Hi, I am new to STemWin and evaluating using STM32F429I-DISCO. I want to evaluate the �TTF� file related font functions but the linker is erroring with ''no definition'' for GUI_TTF_CreateFont. The steps I have t...

bashir by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos