STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Keil project files missing

I have created a few test project for TouchGFX V4.10. The projects build without any error and could be loaded to a ATM32F7 disco boards. What i am mussing are the Keil uVision project files as well as the directory for a created project. The IAR pro...

CRoes.4 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX keeps compiling over and over

As title say, today my TOUCHGFX keep compling again and again even with no chenge in the code or the layout ( i literally took away my hands from keyboard, but he keeps compiling as u can see in the picture above)I apology for the second part of the ...

0690X000008BNb5QAG.png
Zui by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Use TouchGFX 4.10 with CubeMX 5.2 and Atollic 9.3 on F769 Disco Board How to get it compiling / working? Is there a working example project / ioc file? Is there a step by step manual?

Hello,I was searching this forum and already found lots of help, but unfortunately I'm stuck to this issue. The Guide refers to CubeMX 5.0 and some things seem to be corrected since this version i.e. C/C++ combi project... but still CubeMX does not g...

Resolved! An error occured during flash.

I am trying to run a clock demo from TouchGFX 4.10.0 Designer for my STM32F769-DISCO.But when i Run on target the detailed log shows the erroe:" there is an error occured during flash.  Please make sure you have the right target connected."PS:I am su...

STM32H7 JPEG encoding

Hello, when I encode the photo I encountered a problem, namely the photo looks like below, I use the library from the CubeMx exampleChroma sampling is 420, RGB565 format,Photo is 320 * 240,Input buffer lines , 16 for YCbCr420,The number of mcu blocks...

0690X000008Bfq4QAC.jpg
kulfi27 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Print a string on TFT Display.

I am using STM32F429ZI Nucleo Bord by using LTDC . I have already print a image on that by using this system peripheral but when I am going to print string on that it not print on screen. Please help .my written code :-- BSP_LCD_Init(); BSP_LCD_Layer...

LACTIC by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos