STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

How deal with "wchar_t" in textArea?

I want to display a long "wchar_t" type text in a textArea.Here is my code.void seasoningDisplay::setSeasoningText(const wchar_t* input) { touchgfx::Unicode::UnicodeChar tmpfmt[200]; touchgfx::Unicode::strncpy(tmpfmt, (const char*)input, 200); Uni...

Wrend.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Touch GFX and eval board compatibility.

Hi all. I am currently building a project with an STM3220G board which has an STM32F207IGh as its processor. It has an on board 3.2" touchscreen. Now, can anyone tell me if they have had any success using the TouchGFX library with F2 devices.. Does t...

defacato by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Segmentation fault in screen transition

The application has 3 screens(say A, B , and C). Here is a summary of a behavior that is showing up in the simulator:Transition from A --> B, B-->A work fineTransition from A --> C, C-->A work fineTransition from B-->C works fineHOWEVER, C-->B gives ...

RMoha.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

touchgfx does not swap the framebuffer

the project from designer is running correctlythen,i open the .ioc with cubeMX, select the option <generate peripheral intialization as a pair of .c/.h files per periphreal >,and re-generated the code , in running, the screen display nothing and chec...

zaric by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX, rendering bug with big glyphs

HiI'm using a big font size (let's say 400), and glyphs are not refreshed correctly when partially invalidated. It's like the wrong part of the glyph data is copied to the framebuffer.I've attached a minimal project that shows the bug. All is done th...

Gom by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos