STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Run TouchGFX Simulator on CUBEIDE.

Hi everyone,I'm trying to compile the touchGFX project (Simulator only) using the GCC Cross toolchain from the CUBEIDE but after importing the project to my workspace the build button is not enable.I wonder if an additional configuration or compiling...

FDigi by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX 4.14 bug while compilling

I just install TouchGFX 4.14 version and find I can not pass compile process in KEIL enviroment. the reason is file name in TouchGFX_proj\746_customercontrol\TouchGFX\generated\images folder is different with KEIL project. So I have to change the fil...

THao.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX template problem

In version 1.15 of the TouchGFX online user guide, a template for the STM32G071 + X-Nucleo-GFX01M1 development board is referenced (in the section: Development / Scenarios / TouchGFX on low Cost Hardware) but in the software TouchGFX Designer this te...

AGall.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX and video play

Dear all,I'm developing an application with a STM32750N8 and I'm using TouchGFX for the GUI. I am using a 4.3 "RGB (parallel) display with 480x272 resolution but I will also need to use a 7" 1280x720 (parallel RGB) display.Since I have to play videos...

0693W000004IcQFQA0.jpg
Luca G. by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Global Color Palette / Themes

I would like to use a central color palette for my application. But I haven't found a good example of how to implement that. There doesn't seem to be anything in touchGFX designer to implement this.My first attempt was to place some colortype varia...

Dfarr.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos