STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 7 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Drawbitmap/ GUI issue in Free RTOS

Hi,STM32F429iiI couldn't load image or draw any pattern from different tasks. If I load a bootup image from default task (TASK1), and switch over to another task and try to clear the bootup image and draw my own lines and patterns. But the boot up im...

STM32H747 discovery kit

I have a question about the LCD BD in the STM32H747 discovery kit.B-LCD40-DSI1I'd like to know exactly what LCD is in the above product (whether it's frida or KJD) and if there's a data sheet that gives me accurate information about LCD BD Dimension....

YAn.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Compilation error due to "using namespace"

When the designer generates the code for a screen (file "XXXViewBase.cpp") containing a widget with a wildcard, it generates code like this:txtCount.setPosition(301, 94, 152, 89); txtCount.setColor(touchgfx::Color::getColorFrom24BitRGB(255, 255, 255)...

SZano by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Working with Partial Frame Buffer memory (4.12.3)

Hi: I have some problem about t Partial Frame Buffer memsory.I declared ManyBlockAllocator<360*182,2, 2> frameBufferAllocator in the program just like in the tutorial,but displayed the error .Are there any detailed tutorials about how to use Partial ...

Jack li1 by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos