STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 8 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

How totally reload a Swipe container?

Hello!I have a problem with my Swipe container. It is composed of three screens, and it works fine.Besides, I have another screen (Screen2) that is called by a hardware button.When I push the button again, I return from Screen2 to my swipe container,...

Hello! How could I reinit TouchGFX?

Hello! I try to make powersaving mode for my device. So i should power off all chips on my board. I use TouchGFX with external RAM and QSPI and CMSIS OS v2. How could I reinit TouchGFX? I posted my code below. All is working, when powerups, but after...

RAkma by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

External Loader Debug Printing

Hi all,I'm developing a custom external loader to flash a QUADSPI memory as part of a TouchGFX project. I'm using an STM32F7 processor and developing using the STM32CubeIDE.I’m struggling with a specific issue that I’m hoping I’ll be able to get help...

DWeie by Associate III
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Application template failed error

I'm trying to figure out how to create a template. I made a simple project. Based on this link : https://support.touchgfx.com/docs/development/scenarios/scenarios-create-at The .json file was created. I fixed the name part, data version part, erased...

0693W000008yb9RQAQ.png
Ezgi by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos