STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 7 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

How to use TouchGFX functions ?

I was generate the code using TouchGFX in Cube IDE. The code was not build successfully.touchgfx_init();touchgfx_taskEntry(); The above two functions: definition and declaration are defined. But the CubeIDE will show "Undefined reference". I am begin...

Mani1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Target error with TouchGFX Designer

I have a STM32H747I-DISCO board and I'd like to test the TouchGFX on Windows10. I designed a simple application with 2 screens and 2 buttons, and it runs ok on the simulator. But I get an error when exporting to the target.Here is the complete error ...

FAuza.1 by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using the Simulator on TouchGFX: How to add header paths in the Makefile and how to solve the resulting compilation issues with HAL libraries?

Hello there,I'm currently workimg on a TouchGFX project and I would like see how it looks simulated so I have tried to use the "Run Simulator" command on the Designer. However, I've been having some issues and I could use some help.At first, the comp...

FElec.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issue to use DCMI with STM32H7A3 (DMA mode)

I have problem with the DCMI in STM32H7A3.DCMI FIFO never get filled and the DMA interrupt never start. does any one faced this issue with this new uc?I have Camera system runs on STM32H743 and now we use the new STM32H7A3 but the problem the DCMI FI...

MSale.1 by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32 processor with LTDC and 800x480 resolution

I am new to touchgfx ide and also LCD interface. i am planning to use STM32 with LTDC interface for interfacing TFT lcd. But i am a little confused while selecting the development board. I want to use a screen with a resolution of 800x480. but i can ...

SS.Sagar by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Location Type fatal error: -texts/TypedTextDatabase.hpp: No such file or directory -touchgfx/Bitmap.hpp: No such file or directory -touchgfx/hal/HAL.hpp: No such file or directory

These errors arise at my first attempt to compile the generated code from the ioc file before coding any task functions. This is just to check everything is setup correctly before delving into code. Please note this is my first touchGFX app.

ksale.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos