STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

No rule to make target 'TouchGFX/build/STM32H750B-DK/Middlewares/Third_Party/FreeRTOS/Source/croutine.o', needed by 'TouchGFX/build/bin/target.elf'. Stop.

how can I solve this problem?I already cleaned and rebuild the project but the error not missingthe error comes when I try to run the target on touchgfx bcs the error coming from touchgfx. stm32cubeIDE is okay and got no error.  

0693W00000Y8FwWQAV.png
Angle by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linking error when adding Video Widget

Hello,I've followed the Generator User Guide to implement the Video decoding.Unfortunatly, when I add the video widget and try to run on target, I obtain the following error : Linking CM7/TouchGFX/build/bin/target.elf CM7/TouchGFX/build/River...

TLaur.3 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Images are distorted when the binaries are flashed from STM32CubeProgrammer, but works fine when flashed through TouchGFX ->Run target

Images used in the screens when TouchGFx project is created displays fine when the Binaries are loaded from TouchGFX ->Run Target. When the corresponding code generated for STM32cubeIDE is built and loaded on the board using STM32CubeProgrammer using...

KNara.2 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos