STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Swipe Container Detecting Swipe

Is there a way of detecting a swipe has been performed using the swipe container?I see others have used some callbacks but these posts are a few years old.I would think this would be a "default" out of the box functionality, after all it is a SWIPE c...

Unicode::snprintfFloat partly broken in 4.22

Hello,I'm using the Unicode::snprintfFloat function with the '#' flag, which should add a decimal point even if there are not decimals. This works fine in 4.21.3, but not anymore in 4.22.0. The decimal point (.) is not written to the buffer anymore [...

PBull by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIde run program error

Hi there !I start to work with touchgfx 4.21.1 and i create my first program. I use (is the first time) STM32CubeIde i compile the program and everythingh work but when i try to download to my nucleo borard i receive this error message . I searc in i...

0693W00000aICl9QAG.png 0693W00000aIClEQAW.png 0693W00000aIClJQAW.png
SGian.1 by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Working TouchGFX Project suddenly fails to build

I have been working on a project for many months now with TouchGFX v4.20.  I was modifying some of the text strings I had defined in TouchGFX Designer and now the texts/TextKeysAndLanguages.hpp is no longer being generated.When trying to start the si...

PFlor2_0-1694278698028.png
PFlor.2 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos