STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Trapezoidal control for bldc drives

I am developing bldc drives using stm32f103c8t6 MCU. And by using inverter circuit we drive the bldc motor using stm32. Block diagram of drive is shown belowUsing register language, we coded logically for 6 step commutation. And that works fine.But ...

0690X00000BujzoQAB.png
Bud by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IAR embedded WB from CubeMX to drive IHM003 motor control dev kit error : Error[Li016]: size limit exceeded. The application needs 0x86b6 (34'486) bytes

When I run code in IAR embedded WB from CubeMX to drive IHM003 motor control dev kit initial project (same as in getting started video) , I have got this error Error[Li016]: size limit exceeded. The application needs 0x86b6 (34'486) bytes, which is g...

AGuze.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Corrrect way to update frequency (ARR) to generate step pulse for stepper motor using stepper driver drv8711 and stm32 micro controller.

Hello,I am Sai hope you are doing well I am facing some issues with the timers .I am using stm32f4,f7 micro controller to pulse step input of stepper motor driver. I have configured my timer using HAL layer. i want sweep the frequency from 100hz to s...

steja by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos