STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! BUGREPORT MCSDK 5.4.3 (and temporary fix)

Hi,since a couple of days i tried to get the STEVAL-ROBOT-1 up and running properly. But as i mentioned here:https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W000003yGcdSAE/to-choice-a-kit-for-pmsmyesterday, i got more problems, than i would have expected fro...

chaaalyy by Senior II
  • 20 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! SiC inverter design - high switching frequency

I am designing a SiC inverter for a Formula SAE student team, using a 72MHz STM32F302CC with the motor control library. The desired switching frequency is 50-100kHz, depending on the device we select. Reading the motor control manual, I discovered th...

Resolved! Software support for the baord EVSPIN32F0251S1

Hello,I would like to build a circuit to drive a three phase BLDC motor and the board EVSPIN32F0251S1 seems to be a choice, but i can't find the software easily. Does anyone know a three phase BLDC firmware project for this board? My build tool is Ke...

WWang.12 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Encoder index / HRTIM in H7 or F7

Hi there,​1.My first question is about encoder index.​I know that encoder index(so called Z pulse) is applicable in G4 series. (RM0440 1,109 pages)​However I can't find that feature in any of H7 and F7 sereis.​2.I know that the maximum resolution of ...

Resolved! Motor profiles and MIGE motors

I purchased two different ST controller boards:B-G431B-ESC1NUCLEO-G431RB and X-NUCLEO-IHM16M1I also have two motors:MIGE 80ST-M04025MIGE 130ST-M10010I've tried to profile the motors using the ST Motor Profiler but it always errors with "Profiling tak...

0693W000000UCV6QAO.png
SPiet.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos