STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to read STEVAL-SPIN3202 parameters

Dear all,I have a STEVAL-SPIN3020 board. Is it possible to read the parameters stored in the board and backup them on my PC? I have caooneccted the board to my PC via USB and I'm using MCSDK_v5.4.4 software.Thank you very much for your help and coope...

Ferrari by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

MCSDK 5.4.3 new error logs

Hi there :),I'll keep it short.I use MCSDK 5.4.3, CubeMX 5.6.0, SW4Problems with encoders and Hall sensors usage at the same time.Renaming of the pins in the CubeMX are not accepted and therefore generate error messages, see Appendix.best regardsAaro...

Nucleo-f302 overcurrent fault

helloHope all is fineI am using Nucleo-f302 and x-nucleo-IHM08M1 3sh to control the SMPM BLDC motor of 1KWMy ST WB continuously giving me an “over current�? fault. Even my topology is right and the parameters as well. I also tried to change the cut o...

ASHAI.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with encoders on Nucleo-446RE.

Hello!Im working at inspecting vechicle. It is made of nucleo-446re, DRV8835 motor driver, two DC motors and two optical encoders mounted on motros. The encoders are manufactured by Pololu. First encoder is conected to TIM3 CH1 and CH2 on pins PA6 an...

KWikt.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using ICS

Dear HelpersI can run a motor with three shunt resistors. Now I tried to use ICS. Firmware was downloaded to STM32F103RC with no error. But when I started to run the motor, Workbench indicated "Unknown" fault. Stop button was clicked it became "Any S...

SWoo.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos