STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

overspeed problem

Overspeed problemI purchased evspin32f0601s3 board. Running the motor seems to be more responsive than evspin32f0601s1. But there is the same problem at start. It is that it takes overspeed. In my opinion, there seems to be a problem with the feedbac...

0693W000007BitFQAS.jpg
DLee.10 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Rebond" problem at 0 Speed

I have a bounce problem close to 0 speed,I modified the software filter of the halls sensors in MC without results, obviouly i have ajust motor settings, voltage, current, and main settingsdo you know where this problem may come from ?I'm working on ...

RFouj.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to connect STEVAL-PTOOL2V1

Hello,My STEVAL-PTOOL2V1 has OUTU OUTV OUTW but my BLDC has MA MB MC. How do I connect.My STEVAL-PTOOL2V1 has A+/H1 B+/H2 Z+/H3 by my BLDC has HA HB HC. How do I connect.

ADani.2 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How I can build the STSW-SPIN3202/4 firmware ?

Hi,I've been trying to get an STEVAL-SPIN3202 board up and running, by building the standard firmware, per the STSW-SPIN3202/4 firmware package user manual, URL https://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/technical/document/user_manual/group0/58/90/9e/4e...

DKing.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are there librairies to control the Powerstep01 ?

Hello everyone, I'm using the evaluation board of the motor driver POWERSTEP01 with a nucleo board NUCLEO-F401-RE. As the powerstep01 works by writing in regsitres via SPI, I would like to know if there are one or more libraries that allow the functi...

LHerm.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Should I use a F103 or F4 to drive dual motor? Whice one is a better choice? Why the MCSDK v5.4.3 in dual motor app;ication do not support the F103 serials chip, but MCSDK v4.3 do support? 如果想设计一款�?�路驱动,主控芯片应该选用F103还是F4系列?哪一个更好?

So as the title. I'm going to design a motor drive which can drive two motor. (Seems like Odrive). Inorder to reduce the cost, I want to use the F103 as my MCU.如题所示,我想�?设计一款�?�路电机驱动。(有点类似开�?电机驱动Odrive)。为了节约�?本,我希望使用STM32F103作为我的MCU。​​First time I pla...

0693W000004Hn0PQAS.png
LYang by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos