STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! X-Cube-MCSDK version 5.Y Introduction

The new release 5.Y of the STM32 Motor Control Software Development Kit (X-CUBE-MCDSK) offers the new SW tool “STM32 MC Motor Pilot�? (real data log capabilities thru customizable interface), support AC Induction Motor and new 6-step control for BLDC...

0693W00000AQ4RSQA1.png

Controlling two servo motors with one STM32 MCU

For a new motion control application it would be beneficial to control two servo motors (in velocity control mode) with one STM32 MCU. It would require to generate two PWM signals based on Hall sensor feedback from two servos. The two motor velocitie...

Kmax18 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Could someone help with MCP overrun errors ?

Hi, first the good news: I have motor control up and working. And communication with the workbench works fine. Having read up on the ST motor control protocol, and watching serial comms with the HHD software device monitor app, I can see that command...

DKing.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to connect the interface timer to the PWM generating timer using DMA on a STM32G4 for BLDC motor coordination using three (U-V-W) Hall Sensors?

I want to use an STM32G4 to control a BLDC motor with three (U-V-W) Hall Sensors (through a TI DRV8323S three-phase integrated gate driver). To be concrete, I am planning on using TIM1 on the STM as the interfacing timer to detect state changes (on U...

TB by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

I am using STM32F405 for BLDC six step motor control for drone application with open source BLDC VESC code. In the PWM pulses for the low side IGBT’s, there is a weird pulse (which is unwanted) and causing problem especially during high duty cycle

The captured PWM signals with back-emf’s and currents are shown in the figure below (waveforms are recorded using Logic Analyzer). The pulse causing the problem is highlighted in yellow.I did many work-around to solve the problem but could not find a...

0693W000008xoeQQAQ.png
JJaco.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 Discovery Board external power problem

Hi,I am trying to feed my Stm32F4 Discovery with 5v in pins. I have tried to feed it with ESC's BECs , PDB or with voltage regulator and Li-Po battery but I am still facing with problems.The problem is that when I try to make PWM generation in tim4 ...

MDoğr.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos