cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPIO pin doesn't have output

LFu.1
Associate II

I configure 6 channel GPIO pins to generate PWM signals to control 3-phase bridge. There is one pin(PC13) sometimes stop to generate signal. Even we reset 3.3V power voltage, it won't recover. one time I inject 20k square wave to pin PC13 to verify other chip, but it cause the processor recovered. I use pin PA7 to sampling voltage(use as internal op-amp ), it always has 1V even turn off 3.3V power. I am guessing because of this voltage cause the processor can't reset completely? How to explain these?

Thanks,​

2 REPLIES 2
TDK
Guru

Sounds like there may be hardware issues going on. Pulling NRST low will reset the processor under normal scenarios.

If pins have a voltage on them while VDD is 0V, something external must be driving them high.

PC13 is special as it runs off of the low-power domain and has limited source/sink capability.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
LFu.1
Associate II

Thanks for your answer. How can we explain the processor can't get Reset properly. I guess it is because of PA7 has 1V voltage. But I am not sure. The issue didn't come up frequently. It is very hard to verify.