cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate code for Keil IDE from ST Motor control Workbench

DGaut.2
Associate II

I have generated the code from ST motor control workbench for Keil -5 IDE. But it's not generating (.uvmpw) extension file. It's generating only (.uvprojx) extension file that is also not opening with Keil IDE. Its giving an error (Can not read RTE data from project file: RTE is not enabled).

please can you help me to generate (.uvmpw) extension file to debug and download the code in STEVAL SPIN3201 hardware. Or share any documentation or video for generating the c code for Keil IDE to flash the code in STEVAL SPIN 3201 board.

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​ and welcome to the Community 🙂

I think the issue is with "Manage Run-Time Environment" configuration options in Keil.

To better understand you issue, can you please provide some more details about your RTE config? What is the version of the Keil MDK tools ?

I added "STM32 Motor Control" topic to your question, in order to increase its chance to be reviewed by our experts.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Hi Imen

Keil MDK version : 5.27.1.0 and while opening the file , it's not asking to configure the RTE.