STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Voltage unit clarification

Dear MCSDK team,Could you clarify SDK conversion from Volts to s16v.In UM2392 document it says that 1s16v = VMAX / 32768 -> s16v = V * 32768 / VMAXIn MC Parameters Calculations document / Current Controllers slide, it says that Gains in V / A are con...

ANICO.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I'm using STM32G431KBT6 board. I couldn't get PWM complementary output to drive stepper motor (28byj-48 5VDC). How can I do that ?

I'm using TIM1 pwm generation ch1 ch1n & ch2 ch2n. My deadtime is set to 200. It's running at 100Hz and %50 duty cycle. I set the parameters as it should but nothing is working. My channel 1 & channel 2 settings are the same. Can someone help me to d...

0693W00000HohgwQAB.jpg 0693W00000HohghQAB.jpg
SÖzde.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overload Derating

I want to know the overload based derating, there will be continuous current and the peak current. If the current exceeds continuous current for a certain duration i consider overload. What to be done i do not know. Does ST has any application notes?

JDesi.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How I connect to Steval-IPM15B ?

I have Nucleo-F302R8T6 and STEVAL-IPM15B. But I don't know how to connect the pins. I tried to connect it by looking at the pins from the Motor control workbench program, but some pins were exposed, RX, TX pins were exposed. Can you help me how to c...

Eakso.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos