STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STSPIN32F0 gate driver HS open by default

I'm trying to adapt a piece of BLDC control firmware that already works for the STM32F0 family for use with an STSPIN32F0 chip using a STEVAL-SPIN3201 board. But for some weird reason, I am unable to figure out what's going on with the gate driver, a...

neoxic by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Perform high speed rotation on EVALKIT-ROBOT-1

Hi,I try to perform high speed rotation on EVALKIT-ROBOT-1, my target rotation speed is 6000rpm without loading.I downloaded the example firmware "STSW-ROBOT-1", change values of "DEFAULT_TARGET_SPEED_RPM" and "MAX_APPLICATION_SPEED_RPM" from 4550 to...

ss.3 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hi, in the Power Stage-Driving Signals Polarity tab in Workbanch. I enabled Complemented from high Side and set HW inserted dead time but I don't know where this is reflected in the program.

当此模�?打开时,计时器的死区时间设置为零DTTest 零�?能直接在 SVPWM 中�?�入死区时间;所以我没有找到一个程�?用于在这�?模�?下�?�入死区时间。如果您能帮助我,我将�?胜感激

0693W00000JOiVHQA1.png 0693W00000JOiVRQA1.png 0693W00000JOiVbQAL.png 0693W00000JOiVgQAL.png
华冠.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Causes of Overcurrent Faults (STEVAL SPIN3201)

Hello,I am trying to get the STEVAL SPIN3201 to work with my motor but when the board draws at around 1.1A it always reports an overcurrent fault. I tried to change the motor parameters to see if these are the reason but it had no effect at all. Afte...

MEmmo.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EVSPIN32G4 current sensing network

Going over the documentation for the EVSPIN32G4, this is the schematics for current sensing:But starting a project in Motor Control Workbench for this board, seems to have different values for the same schematics:Am I missing something? Why the discr...

0693W00000JO2inQAD.jpg 0693W00000JO2iTQAT.png
PCama.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos