STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Possible problem with ethernetif.c

Posted on April 26, 2017 at 20:24In the file ethernetif.c supplied as part of cubemx based BSP, there is a static function low_level_output(). In this function is a call to HAL_ETH_TransmitFrame().The return code of HAL_ETH_TransmitFrame() is not ch...

Resolved! HAL_UART_Receive() doesn't timeout

Posted on April 26, 2017 at 16:18Hi all,I found my call HAL_UART_Receive() doesn't timeout.  Do you have any suggestion what I forget configure?In CubeMX, I add uart2 and tim2 and I add my timer callback as this./* USER CODE BEGIN 4 */void HAL_TIM_P...

STM32CubeMX F4 1.16 Firmware

Posted on April 24, 2017 at 04:17Hi everyoneMy cubeMX try to update the firmware of F4 to 1.16 but it failed as it used to.So I try to download the firmware here in ST website.But after I download the zip file which said 1.16 on the website but actu...

USB CDC VCP device flow control?

Posted on December 06, 2016 at 15:36The function CDC_Receive_HS() is not meant to be exited until all data is copied from the USB stack.Is there a way to not do this? I am not using an operating system, so not leaving the function means blocking eve...

Resolved! STM32L4 + Timer IT + µs counter

Posted on April 24, 2017 at 17:30Hi All,I'm using STM32L486RG microcontroler, And 1Wire EEPROM.I have to use Timer to compute delays type ( delay for 5 �s to 500 �s).And I'm asking on How to Re-configure Timer on it's interrupt callBack and restart ...

Resolved! Fatfs Stack and Heap Memoty Requirement

Posted on April 24, 2017 at 12:28Hi, there!First time developing Fatfs with lovely STM32F091 Nucleo board. Have some serious memory problems here.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hardware: STM32F091 ...

Zt Liu by Senior III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos