STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

when I am sending data using USB, when the callback in my firmware gives me USB BUSY? i am using STM32F303VC discovery board ......USB code generated using STMCUBEMX

Posted on May 21, 2018 at 13:12when I am sending data using USB, when the callback in my firmware gives me USB BUSY?  i am using STM32F303VC discovery board ......USB code generated using STM32CubeMX.Once, I received USB Busy state, dynamically send...

cdc + hid composite

Posted on July 13, 2018 at 05:34I'm writing USB composite device CDC+HID(keyboard),but have some error(Unknow device descritor). I used USB FS Lib 4.0.0,and STM32 StdPeriph Lib V3.5.0 .Who has done the same procedure,can you give me a reference.Thin...

Override HAL Ethernet Initialisation

Posted on May 23, 2017 at 02:00Hi,I am having some issues with the Cube generated Ethernet startup code. I suspect I am discovering limitations in the generated code because of assumptions Cube is making of my hardware.For reference my setup is as f...

HAL_UART_IRQHandler bug?

Posted on April 26, 2015 at 21:29I was struggling for quite a few hours to get the simplest UART input ring buffer working. As soon as an ''overrun'' error occurred, the thing stopped, while the code was prepared to handle that situation (or so I ho...

butenko by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cube F7 1.7.0 CAN library bug?

Posted on May 02, 2017 at 16:10 Hello, today I updated my Cube libraries to the last release and I found that in stm32f7xx_hal_can.c the HAL_UNLOCK is missing, in HAL_CAN_Receive_IT(). HAL_StatusTypeDef HAL_CAN_Receive_IT(CAN_HandleTypeDef*...

AndreaC by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos