STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32L4 Standard Peripheral Libraries

Posted on November 08, 2017 at 09:37Hello,  Are the Standard Peripheral Libraries available for L4 series? If not, maybe it is possible to use StdPeriph from e.g. F4? Register addresses are the same or not? Maybe there is some way to extract it fr...

Kaza K by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTX Critical Sections

Posted on November 08, 2017 at 08:46Hi,I am trying to port a code that is working with FreeRTOS to RTX. The microcontroller is the same: STM32F4.The code uses critical sections. I have tried using the same implementation for the critical section for...

andrei by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4 USB CDC (VCP) Max packet transfer

Posted on January 26, 2017 at 11:29On investigating the use of the USB device drivers provided for the STM32Lx series chips (CDC) I found an issue when trying to transfer a packet to the PC which is an exact multiple of 64 bytes. In such a case the ...

Ant M by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB MSC device implementation on Sensortile

Posted on November 05, 2017 at 23:00Hi,I am trying to implement USB  mass storage device class on the Sensortile which uses STM32L476. I used the sample audio loop  app to verify that USB works fine. However, when I ported the MSC device functions f...

Bala K by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 USB Library for WinUSB

Posted on April 10, 2012 at 04:57Does anyone have a demo /  tutorial on how to setup the STM32 USB Library to work with the WinUSB driver.  Jan Axelson's ''USB Complete Fourth Edition'' describes how to setup the descriptor, and how to setup the INF...

Stephen28 by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos