STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HID setup

I'm tring to set up an HID on a NUCLEO-STM32H743ZI. My demo code is very simple:uint8_t buffer[8] = { 1, 0, 0, 0x04, 0, 0, 0, 0 };   while (1) { /* USER CODE END WHILE */ /* USER CODE BEGIN 3 */ if (HAL_GPIO_ReadPin(GPIOC, GPIO_PIN_13) == GPIO_PIN...

STM32F7 SDCard Access from QSPI Image

Hi All, We are using STM32F746 MCU with external Memory. We use internal flash for bootloader image and our main image is on QSPI memory. We read something about STM32F7 HW issues for example to access QSPI using DMA, Cache's need to be disabled. On ...

MCakm by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

ADC 1,2,3 independent mode

I've got a problem with stm32f407zet   . I use also LL drivers and 3 ADCs with dma .No problem when run separately , e.g.  only ADC 1 - results are corrects  , only ADC3 - results are corrects .Problem is when I turn on two ADC  by ://adc1   LL_ADC_C...

TK.17 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL+SDIO+USBH(MSC)

Hello! I try to make SDIO 4 wide bus and USB Host MSC class works together. I want to write data to microSD card and copy that files to USB stick. It works separately. When i configure SDIO but not configure USB in CubeMX, data writes to SD-card. Whe...

RAkma by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB HS DMA to external SRAM

Posted on June 07, 2018 at 17:51I'm using an STM32F723 with a customised USB driver to capture Isochronous data.I can capture the data in 4KiB chunks. The data is DMA'd into internal SRAM then modified and copied to internal SRAM then DMA'd to an SD...

STM32F09X Bootloader Mode.

We have a STM32F091 MCU board, it works, but we require to add bootloader function in for field update firmware.The BOOT0(PF11) is connect to GND via 10K resistor, so it will go to Flash Memory after power up, it does that (LED flash).I connect BOOT0...

New.Fish by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do I need to use VDDUSB pin on STM32L4?

Hi I am designing an application where the STM32L4 is connected to a PCs USB port. The board is always powered up by an external supply input, and not the PCs USB. Can anyone tell me if I have to use the VDDUSB pin on the STM32? I dont have to power ...