STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mass store device for the STM32F7VIT device.

Hi, We are using the STM32F7 device and we interfaced the NAND fash device through the SPI to the controller. Now we want to access the NAND flash device through the PC directly by using the FAT file system . Without using the device drivers in PC...

MANISH by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi, In a custom board I've the STM32F722 connected to a 8GB eMMC with a 24Mhz clock. I'm having issue reading (sigle or multiple block ) with the DMA using the HAL_MMC_ReadBlocks_DMA function.

STM32F722STM32CubeF7 Firmware Package V1.11.0 / 23-February-2018.Hi,In a custom board I've the STM32F722 connected to a 8GB eMMC with a 24Mhz clock.I'm having issue reading (sigle or multiple block ) with the DMA using the HAL_MMC_ReadBlocks_DMA func...

Bug on SDcard and stm32f415 ?

Hi, i have a problem with my project....I'm using Fat and SD with freertos to read/write files on SD using hdma channel.First part i fixed all "SDIO_STA_STBITER" with "SDIO_STA_STBITERR" (with 2 "R" ) because a typo is present.But i see the interrupt...

Marco1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

['F407 OTG] Is OTGx_HPRT.PENA rc_w0?

In RM0090 rev.17 both OTG_FS and OTG_HS, the HPRT.PENA is described as rc_w0.However, the code in Cube does not support this; rather, it seems it's rc_w1.RM0390 says it's rc_w1, and although it's a slightly different revision of the OTG core, I'd say...

STM32F072B-Discovery TSC Cube Project

I try to generate TSC project by using STM Cube,but I am not sure how to write this function: void HAL_TSC_ConvCpltCallback(TSC_HandleTypeDef* htsc).There is same function in "STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_F0_V1.9.0\Projects\STM32F072B-Discovery\...

New.Fish by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos