STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! STM32F030C8 Embedded system memory bootloader

Dears,I need help with this function; I can't enter system memory bootloader using the jump function{void(*systemMemoryJump)(void);/* pointer to function */ volatile uint32_t add = 0x1FFFEC00 ; HAL_RCC_DeInit();  /* disable systick timer */ SysTick->...

Tiny USB library on STM32F4 in host mode?

Anyone has used Tiny USB library successfully on STM32F4 in host mode?How to integrate it with recent Cube drivers (ver 1.21 or newer)? I could not find the info in their documentation or examples, only a mention that it works on STM32F407 Discovery...

Pavel A. by Evangelist III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bootloader and functions in ITCM

Hello,I am trying to port some code from another ARM into the STM32H7.Currently I am going about the bootloader we have.I have just quickly scanned through the application datas and some searches so I am not very into the ST system bootloader. But wh...

LAfon by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changes in I2C IRQ handler

Hi,I have noticed change in HAL_I2C_EV_IRQHandler that breaks I2C communication.In STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.23.0 in stm32f4xx_hal_i2c.c@3379if((sr2itflags & I2C_FLAG_TRA) != RESET)was changed to else if (I2C_CHECK_FLAG(sr2itflags, I2C_FLAG_TRA) != RESET)In...

JNowa.15 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos