STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Defect in STM32Cube FW F7 V1.1.12.0 LwIP_HTTP_Server_Netconn_RTOS main.c MPU_Config() appears to be missing an invocation of HAL_MPU_ConfigRegion(&MPU_InitStruct);

After the first block of code setting up the fields of the struct argument to HAL_MPU_ConfigRegion(&MPU_InitStruct); it appears that there is a missing invocation of the above mentioned function (by comparison both with following code, and the equiva...

Sean1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oscillator for USB in the STM32F413

Hello everybody!I am going to work with USB on the STM32F413 . The datasheet says:"The USB OTG full-speed controller requires a dedicated 48 MHz clock, which is generated by a PLL connected to the HSE oscillator"I would like to ensure if it can work ...

Yevpator by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am trying to transmit and receive data on a STM32F7 (USB HOST CDC). After I receive and transmit bytes a few times my IN pipe shows a URB_Status of USBH_URB_NOTREADY and never reaches a USBH_URB_DONE state.

I am trying to transmit and receive data on a STM32F7 (USB HOST CDC). After I receive and transmit bytes a few times my IN pipe shows a URB_Status of USBH_URB_NOTREADY and never reaches a USBH_URB_DONE state.Any ideas as to why this might be happenin...

RPatn by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm23f103VET6 and Usb host FE1.1S

Greetings,Is it possible to interface stm32f103vet6 and usb host ic fe1.1s ? Actually am using stm32f103vet6 and need to attach a keyboard and usb pen drive at a same time. ​Any ideas or suggestions will be of great help .. Thanks.​

CubeMX HAL - Is Thread Safe?

The CubeMX HAL library is considered and claimed to be "thread safe". One can select FreeRTOS on the CubeMX and generate a code.I am questioning whether the HAL is indeed 100% safe for using with RTOS. The HAL allows read/write to specific bits in th...

Yevpator by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F042 Bootloader activation on Nucleo

Hy,as described and discussed earlier (https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X00009sWdDqSAK/stm32f042-bootloader-activation) I want to use bootloader mode of STM32F042 to update STM32 firmware in a multi CPU system. I still see this way as very ele...

0690X000006CmVFQA0.png
harald by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to generate a delay function with a 1 micro second resolution, without affecting the existing HAL_Delay 1 millisecond resolution function.

I'm using a STM32F429ZI Nucleo-144, and need a counter/delay function with 1 microsecond resolution, but want to keep the HAL_Delay function at 1 millisecond resolution for other uses.I'm looking at potentially reconfiguring the SysTick interrupt to ...

JBass by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos