STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F105 USB Device not detected on PC

I have generated USB CDC code using STM32CubeMX with firmware 1.7.0. When I run the code, nothing is detected on the PC. I have disabled VBUS sensing and made sure USB peripheral Clock is enabled. I am using external 25MHz crystal and verified by PL...

fm by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seeking A-to-Z for STM32F042 usb to Android

I have a small third-party board with an STM32F042 on it. When I connect it via USB to my Windows 10 computer, it automatically shows up as a COM port. When I connect it to my Ubuntu (VM), it also automatically shows up as /dev/ttyACM0. I also see th...

STM32F051xxx no examples.

Hello, I don't find nothing about this processor, so  Why F051 board and processor doesn't have project/examples?Motor demo board F051 based example/projects again is not in the list. I am using Linux version of tool, FW STM32Cube_FW_F0_V1.9.0

SPI DMA continuous sending

hello...ok so I have managed to get the SPI port on my 446RE nucleo board sending out data to my slave Bus Expander IC via the DMA peripherial.I am new to the DMA peripheral and not sure if I even need to use it over using interrupt control, but woul...

JHERI by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos