STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trouble with STM32H7 bootloader

Hello,we have some trouble with STM32H742, trying to flash it via bootloader. It seems to accept only every second line of a hex file. We receive a hexfile with another microcontroller, build the bootloader commands and perform the bootloader communi...

Resolved! How to determine USB Data OUT end of packet

I'm busy with a USB to Ethernet implementation using the ST USB library and LwIP.When I send a packet to the host (Data IN) that came from the ethernet interface, I know where is the end of an ethernet frame send a zero length packet (ZLP) accordingl...

bluscape by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

When is HAL USB ready for me to send?

I have taken the STM32Cube_FW_F1_V1.8.0 example CDC_Standalone and adapted it to my purposes. The original example intends to forward bi-direction USB communication over a serial port. I have removed the serial port stuff and intend to simply send me...

Hi ,i have created a file stm32.txt by porting fatfs into flash and verified write and read baremetal,now can this file be visible to my pc if i bring up and add an usb interface msc device config.Is this possible .

I have done this: 1) created a file using fatfs on flash open and read ,it is working. 2) created a usb interface configured as msc device,when plugged into pc, new drive gets created, however it asks to format it. I have added only read functionali...

svii by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Maybe bug in STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.15.0

In file "STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.15.0\Projects\STM32F769I_EVAL\Applications\LwIP\LwIP_IAP\Src\ethernetif.c "function "void HAL_ETH_MspInit(ETH_HandleTypeDef *heth)"maybe some jumper settings for 'Ethernet Half duplex mode' are incorrect:False, TrueSB36 is...

Slh by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos