STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Adding UART to existing project

Hello,I have donwloaded the STM32CUBE FW pack for F1 modules.I tested 2 of them: a UART_PRINTF example and a PWR example, for the F100 Discovery board.Both examples work well, and I want to add UART capability to the PWR example.How does one do it?I ...

ISeed by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Default S/W Listing for STM32F7508-DK

The S/W included in this Discovery Kit is nice as a demo, but as expected, I would like to tailor it to my application. I have not found any listing for the entire S/W included in the DK, perhaps because it is proprietary and the demo is basically an...

DRobe.4 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB CDC to DAC

Hi, I am succesfully sending the data through libusb to the changed CDC example. But i need to use the CDC_Receive_FS function to send the data from USB buffer to DAC with DMA. So USB transfer speed is faster than the speed Timer triggers the DAC-DM...

B??el by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 USB HAL TxFIFO Error

Posted on February 23, 2018 at 18:29This is a reposting of https://community.st.com/thread/45731-stm32f7-hal-ll-driver-bug?sr=inbox with a more descriptive name. I am using the USB FS device with the CDC class. I used STM32CubeMX V4.23.0 with the ST...

MDS by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 USB port connection problem.

Hello all,I have problem with my USB application. I am using Atollic and CubeMx on Windows 10 system. The USB connection gets disconnected when I enter debug mode for STM32F446RE nucleo board. Then I tried using Nucleo H743ZI board, the board is dete...

urath by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos