STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bug in STM32L4xx_HAL_Driver, QUADSPI

Posted on May 04, 2018 at 11:24Hi,I found a bug in the quad spi driver for stm32l4xx. In the function  HAL_QSPI_Receive_IT, the interrupts flags must be cleared before start transfer otherwise flag TC could be missed:- WRITE_REG(hqspi->Instance->AR,...

Can't build STM32F746 Discovery + LwIP project

Hi everybody,I created a project for using the STM32F746 DISCOVERY board with LwIP utility (see image 1 and Image 2).  As soon as the project gets created i tried to build it, but ended up not beeing able to do so and getting the error shown in image...

MEsco by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't Open COM Port

I am using USB Virtual Com Port with CubeMX on a STM32F4 controller.The problem is, that occasionally, but increasingly often I cannot open the COM Port to my Device. It is very hard to reproduce, as changes in completely different code regions can c...

arduo by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use USB HS?

Hi there,i have Projects where I used USB FS for COM Port Communication. How can i change them to USB HS do i need to change the clock or other settings?Thanks in advance.I am new with STM32

arduo by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STSAFE AWS IoT Demo

I have found ST presentation regarding "STSAFE AWS IoTDemo" https://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/sales_and_marketing/presentation/application_presentation/group0/28/06/3d/89/9d/86/4d/0d/IoT_World_2017_Cloud_Demo/files/IoT_World_2017_Cloud_Demo.pd...

ritesh by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F765ZI USB problem.

Hello, I am using stm32f765ZI controller in my project, where i have the application to communicate to PC using USB.I have generated USB code from cube MX with USB clock speed 48 MHz and enabled full speed device only.But in device manager it is show...