STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Using low power with USB interface

Hi I am using the stm32L433 and installed the USB VCP library from CubeMX . I used the HAL as looked like a lot of code for doing it from scratch with registers. Anyway, I have a low power project running on batteries and the USB interface wont be ...

Setting up STM32F765 for dual boot operation.

I'm trying to set up our system for dual boot mode. I'm using AN4826 "STM32F7 Series Flash memory dual bank mode", AN2606 "STM32 microcontroller system memory boot mode", and sample program "STM32F769I_EVAL\Examples\FLASH\FLASH_DualBoot" as guides. ...

murrellr by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hall i2c

hi I'm trying to write some code to read on i2c an as 4058b encoder with the HALL library with stm32, with arduino it works perfectly:Wire.beginTransmission (_slaveAdress);Wire.write (internal_register);Wire.endTransmission ();Wire.requestFrom (_slav...

SDall by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with I2C slave HAL transmit.

I'm tring to transmit as a slave to the master with I2C in a STM32F446RE but i can't get to it.When there is no code running on the MCU i can see the master requesting me to write on the osciloscope. But when I use this code: if(HAL_I2C_Slave_Rece...

Mvega by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels