STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can you please let me know if the mapping of LED2 on NUCLEO-H743ZI in code is not done as per the data sheet of the development board?

as Mapping of LED2 is on PE1 in the code for NUCLEO-H743ZI board in ..\en.stm32cubeh7\STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.5.0\Drivers\BSP\STM32H7xx_Nucleo_144\stm32h7xx_nucleo_144.h file.But the LED2 is mapped to PB7 in the datasheet of the evaluation kit datasheet.B...

VRame by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 F756, IAP jump to APP issue

I follow the AN4657, use the following piece of code, my IAP can jump to APP when boot up, and APP can jump to IAP. BUT, after jump back to IAP from APP, it will NOT jump to APP successfully.why same code, sometime it works but other time it doesn't ...

HZHU.0 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB ZLP send on STM32F429 does not work!

Has *ANYONE* *EVER* gotten USB to work on STM32 without linking in the thousands of lines that Cube framework is?Calling the documentation inadequate is an injustice to that word! The quality of the documentation approaches negative inf! And the cube...

dmitrygr by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CDC Device descriptior request failed

I want to realize CDC function to transimit/receive data to/from PC via STM32F105RB. I get the code from Cube. Set clock, enable CDC and modify heap size to 0x1000. But when I power on deivce, "Device descriptior request failed" shown.1.I don't know ...

Creating spi shift register

is it possible to create spi shift register on the slaves.for example, the master sends 200 bytes. the slaves keeps shiftting bytes until the NSS goes high. kindly advise how can this be implemented?Thanks

AOmar by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos