STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USB ID pin interrupt

GPIO configuration as followsvoid HAL_HCD_MspInit(HCD_HandleTypeDef *hhcd){...  GPIO_InitStruct.Pin = GPIO_PIN_10;  GPIO_InitStruct.Mode = GPIO_MODE_AF_OD;  GPIO_InitStruct.Pull = GPIO_PULLUP;  GPIO_InitStruct.Speed = GPIO_SPEED_HIGH;  GPIO_InitStruc...

YChun.5 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f7 + freertos +USBFS MSC stack not working

I am starting to use stm32f7 + freertos +USBFS MSC stack in the produce, but never work. I start from CubeMX, and it works if no freeRtos. The file can be written and opened without a problem, but with the FreeRtos, the code always stuck in the file-...

kqian by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bootloader and distance reprogramming

Hello,I program on the NUCLEO-144 STM32F767ZI board and I have been facing a problem for over a week.In FLASH memory, I have 3 programs located at specific addresses:- A bootloader which allows to start on the main programmer or reprogramming program...

Lock FLASH from debugger

Hello. I need a simple way of locking flash so no once could clone my device very easy but at the same time i could do re-flashing to new code ( basically limit flash to write only from debugger/SWD perspective)Is where easy way of doing this by simp...

Linas L by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos