STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USB CDC and STM32F767ZI

I have a problem with my STM3cF76ZI and USB CDC:After preparing a base project (USB_OTG_FS->Device_Only and CDC class in middleware) by CubeIDE1.2.1 and after loading the firmware, I connect USB CN1 and, then, USB CN13.Windows prompts me an unrecogni...

USB PD library Can't charge Redmi phone

Hi Yohann,Created a separate thread as it's a separate issue.I am having an interesting problem with the latest USB PD library v3.I configured my board to be a source and connect to my Samsung phone (A20); it works very happily, I can start charging ...

4ch adc records on sd card

Hello,I try make a program for record on sd card a data/values from 4 channels adc1.First I make program for read a 4 channels from adc1 and it works!When I pause a debug in while loop, in uint32_t adc[4] I have all 4 correct values.Then I make a pro...

STobo.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Concurrent use of CAN and USB on STM32F0

Is it possible to use CAN and USB on the STM32F042C6U6 at the same time? I know it's not possible on the stm32f1 but the stm32f0 series is a bit newer and supposedly this is possible on some of the newer chips. I wasn't able to find anything in the d...

TPeci.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos