STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! STM32F405 unable to f_open.

Hi,I have created my own board on STM32F405RGT6 and I want to use MicroSD card with it.My problem is that the file system mount is working but not the file open. While f_open() is invoked the board freezes for about 30 seconds and later returns "FR_D...

DLegu.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

An Ethernet Bootloader for ST32H750VB

Hi,I have a custom board based on STM32H750VB that has Ethernet connection. I want to develop a bootloader code that can program Flash for system upgrade purposes. I read in the datasheet that there is a bootloader in System Memory and is programmed ...

HMora.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L462 FATFS FR_DISK_ERR on f_write

Using custom board with l462re, sdcard connected directly to mcu without external pullups.SDMMC clockdiv set to 10, SDMMC freq set to 48MHz.When ever I'm trying to use f_write or f_mkfs they return FR_DISK_ERR.Sometimes sdcard is corrupts(file is cre...

SYako by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data exchange via USB interface (CDC protocol) between Nucleo Board L4 and a PC. Unfortunately the USB interface does not work. What can I do to use the virtual COM port?

I want to send data with a data rate of about 5Mbit/s from my Nucleo L476RG board to Matlab using the USB interface with the CDC protocol. For the USB connection I need to have 48MHz USB clock. I soldered a 8MHz / 16pF crystal at position X3 on the b...

MScha.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels