STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HAL_I2C_Slave_Receive_DMA

When I use the I2C DMA receive mode, how could I know the data has been received? I found if I use the delay to check the data, it seems it could work, but actually, we don't know when the data will be coming. so there should have a mechanism to tell...

Haifeng by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Program stmf401re in DFU mode

Hi,I have custom board for stmf401 and I try to program it in DFU mode. I set the boot0 to 1 and reset the chip but it is not recognized as DFU device. (not listed in the DfuSe).Do I miss any procedure or settings?(I have connected the PA11/PA12 pins...

DXu by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why does the STM32F407 send a STALL on USB_FS?

Hi,I'm using STM32F407 and try to establish a USB communication. Until now the device is present in the system and is also able to send and receive bulk transfers. To test the functionality I wrote a simple example:if MCU receives a string of 5 chara...

0690X000009ZcDuQAK.png
waldi by Associate II
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DFU bootloader for STM32F429 using external PHY?

I'm developing an STM32F429-based high-speed USB audio device that uses a Microchip USB3320 external PHY and would benefit from a DFU mode. Is there an example available anywhere for such a configuration?The default bootloader present in system memor...

timistof by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos