STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SPI bandwith using HAL ?

I'm testing the SPI capabilities of STM32H7. For this I'm using the SPI examples provided in STM32CubeH7. I will perhaps not keep this code in my own development, rigth now the goal is to understand how SPI is working and what bandwith I can get in t...

Gpeti by Senior II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I maked simple program with LWiP, and call netconn_bind(conn, IP4_ADDR_ANY, port) halted MCU board nucleo-f767zi.

I maked simple program with LWiP. After I got dinamyc address, I tried socket connection and call netconn_bind halted MCU.My code: for(;;) {  if(OK_D == 0)    {    IP_A = gnetif.ip_addr.addr;    if(IP_A == 0)    {      HAL_GPIO_WritePin(GPIOB, GPIO_P...

0690X000008wQQqQAM.png

usb disk error problem in stm32f105rb?

hi Im using stm32f105rb mcu to read files from usb using fatfs libraries and i am able to read upto 17 files simultaneously more than that will shoot a disk error. what will be the root cause and is it possible to read more then 50 files simultaneous...

sprak.2 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F105 USB problem

I use a STM32F105. On the board there is a bootloader and I upload the firmware through USB (host, OTG_FS). Then I use the USB to extract a log file (.txt). The extraction of the log works only if the optimization of the code is 0. If I set optimizat...

VCapu by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos