STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fail to write to SD

Hi,I'm using STM32L451RCT with SDMMC and FATFS.I'm Generating the code from CUBE.Reading files (f_read) from SD is working but I'm failed to write to file (f_write)Does anyone know how can I solve the problem

Schar.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fresh install of CubeMX 5.6 - can't install latest CMSIS, CUBE-LRWAN, MEMSMIC, analog, timcooker libraries - all report .pdsc failure?

Trying to do a build of STM32L073, with latest CMSIS, LRWAN, MEMSMIC, and other libraries, but all seem to fail install into CubeMX on Win10. All install attempts report some .pdsc database failure. This is a new / clean install, and trying to add pa...

TZiel.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to add a USB CDC driver to my application on a STM32F446 (self powered device). However, I had to use the dedicated VBUS pin for another function.

According to https://community.st.com/s/article/FAQ-Management-of-VBUS-sensing-for-USB-device-design the software handling of VBUS presence event needs to be implemented by the customer.How can I implement VBUS sensing on another pin SW wise? VBUS i...

Marcus1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels