STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Fatfs DMA transfer skips the end

Hi,I'm having a very strange issue loading bytes from an SD card into an array in RAM, on a STM32F722RE.In general, it works nicely, but I have several files where the transfer skips some bytes, leaving zeroes in the destination array.In debug, I hav...

TGeof.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

NUCLEO-H743ZI2 and LWIP

Hi everyone,I'm new wotking with the H7 and I got stuck on a trivial issue. I generated some code for the NUCLEO-H743ZI2 together with freeRTOS and LWIP. As exercise, I extended only a bit the code just waiting for telnet connection to send a simple...

MViti.11 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FOTA for SMT32 MCU

Hi,I am working on FOTA for STM32 MCU using external flash to store the downloaded FW from server.The process should be upon complete download the FW, reset MCU to bootloader mode. Then read FW from external flash and write to starting address of app...

How to add Touch on USB Host

I have HID keyboard running on HS and trying to add a touch screen on FSbut when it enumerates the touch screen has a pif->bInterfaceSubClass = 0 , causing a fail in USBH_FindInterface pif->bInterfaceSubClass is automatically populated by the Touch ...

USB cdc enum Ok but no works

hello, i starting a project in STM32F103C8T6 bluepill.it's my first project on STM32.configure my hight resonator, usb + cdc + debug, like all the video on youtube.but for my not works.my hardware is correct R10=1.5KO, enumeration was good. COM29.but...

kick by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USB Host: How to power VBUS?

I'd like to implement a USB host on my STM32F7x3 so that I can connect a USB mouse to it. I'm somewhat confused about VBUS, though.This is the respective diagram in the AN4879 USB Hardware Guide:According to the description, the box "Current limiter ...

0690X00000BwC95QAF.png

Bug in USB implementation in STM32CubeH7

Hello.I have found a bug in USB implementation in STM32CubeH7 (1.4.0 - 1.6.0). Steps to reproduce:1) Open the project from STM32H743I-EVAL\Applications\USB_Device\MSC_Standalone\MDK-ARM directory2) Apply HEAP fix from https://github.com/STMicroelectr...

0690X00000BwC3WQAV.jpg
EngyCZ by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos