STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

An Ethernet Bootloader for ST32H750VB

Hi,I have a custom board based on STM32H750VB that has Ethernet connection. I want to develop a bootloader code that can program Flash for system upgrade purposes. I read in the datasheet that there is a bootloader in System Memory and is programmed ...

HMora.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L462 FATFS FR_DISK_ERR on f_write

Using custom board with l462re, sdcard connected directly to mcu without external pullups.SDMMC clockdiv set to 10, SDMMC freq set to 48MHz.When ever I'm trying to use f_write or f_mkfs they return FR_DISK_ERR.Sometimes sdcard is corrupts(file is cre...

SYako by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data exchange via USB interface (CDC protocol) between Nucleo Board L4 and a PC. Unfortunately the USB interface does not work. What can I do to use the virtual COM port?

I want to send data with a data rate of about 5Mbit/s from my Nucleo L476RG board to Matlab using the USB interface with the CDC protocol. For the USB connection I need to have 48MHz USB clock. I soldered a 8MHz / 16pF crystal at position X3 on the b...

MScha.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G070 Flash Library for Bootloader

I would like to write a bootloader for STM32G070 which I can use across projects. Is there any flash library for STM32G070 available which I can use and write a bootloader? OR does STM32G070 has inbuilt bootloader which I can call by sending respect...

GSing.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Questions surrounding __HAL_LOCK

Posted on April 26, 2016 at 00:12 I’m an engineer at Fluke, and we’re using an STM32F4xx seriesmicrocontroller (together with its HAL drivers) as the basis for a newproduct. The HAL contains a “locking�? mechanism, where eachsubsystem—I²C, USB, ...

Resolved! USB noise appears with -O0 optimization

Hi,I'm trying to certified a product and we just fail the ETSI EMC. It appears that the USB lines are the cause of this failure. As we tried to track down the main source of this issue it appears that between 2 differents firmware the noise level was...