STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32L4 USB CDC Device

Dear,I have an issue working with STM32L4 USB CDC Device. So I have two separate projects of this. I configure USB CDC Device on the first prooject (COM6), and everything works fine. I then work on another project with a different configure on USB CD...

TNguy.10 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DMA and UART not triggering completion INT sometimes

Hi,I'm using serial communication with DMA and sometimes the transmission complete interrupt is not triggered (HAL_UART_TxCpltCallback) the issue happens every few minutes, or every several hundred transmissions. I saw https://community.st.com/s/ques...

mur by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

usb host fat32 does not work with freeRTOS

I have stm32f429discovery and i used stm32cubeMx to set up usb host with fast32. when I connect flash it works OK. but when I configure freeRTOS it didn't work. when i debug it, I found that the "id" in "USBH_UserProcess" function is "HOST_USER_CONNE...

Javad by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32 USB CDC receiving more than 64 bytes

Hello,I am using the USB CDC of NUCLEO-F767ZI board. MY firmware can transmit and receive OK through the USB CDC. However, I cannot receive more than 64 bytes, only the first 64 bytes are received. The transmission is OK, it can send more than 64 byt...

Duy Tran by Associate II
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos