STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I'm trying to use FATFS library with my SPI-Flash. How can I format it in a right way. I'm using 16Mb flash. W25q16. It has 64 Blocks, each Block has 8 sectors. Total 512 sectors, each sector has 16 pages, each page has 256 Byte.

I traced the code flow and I found that the SPI flash should be formatted.I used an SD-Card and traced the code while it is mounted and knew that it searches in sector 0 for the record signature and the pointer to the partition sector. Then it reads ...

MShafiee by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to Initialize Uart (HAL_UART_Init())

Hi everyone,I want to start using the H743ZI serial communication with an hyperterminal software but i am not able to compile my project. I am using the STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.3.0 UART POLLING example as a reference but everytime i try to compile my proj...

MEsco by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

FreeRTOS good practices

Hello,I don't really have a problem, but I'm asking myself questions and I didn't succeed in synthesizing them and find answers on Google.Problem 1:Several tasks want to use the same peripheral, lets say SPI bus for example. What is the best way to p...

Issues with SPI using HAL

Hi,I'm new to using HAL, and I'm having several issues with setting up the SPI.I'm using SPI 1 on an STM32F429ZGT6, and using KEIL as my IDE.I've just tried initializing SPI 1 by configuring GPIOA Pins 5, 6 and 7 for their SPI Alternate functions.I s...

EDaws.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem entering USART1 boot

We are using an STM32L151RE.We have problem entering USART1 boot on some of the boards. We set RESET low, BOOT0 high, then set RESET high. Then we send 0x7F on USART1 and get 0x79 as reply (on the working boards). The non working boards does not repl...

0693W000001sFpaQAE.png
MSipo by Senior II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels