STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LwIP set link down - why it is required?

Hi,Why it is required (or recommended, as I see in examples) to set the link down when the cable is plugged out from the ethernet connector? It works when I once set the link up and leave it up forever. It doesn't matter when I plug out and in the ca...

Send value in UDP packet

Hello,I have a problem. My program doesn't send value in UDP packet and program crash. I try everything, But I didn't find anything.Some variables and constantstypedef struct UDPsender { struct netconn *udp_sender_server; struct netbuf *udp_send_bu...

STM32F4 I2C HAL Driver problem

Hi STM,I am using STM32F4 I2C with DMA as a slave device.I found that the below snippet of code in I2C_ITError function (stm32f4xx_hal_i2c.c, line 6146) assumed that if hdmatx is not in HAL_DMA_STATE_READY, then it must be hdmarx in HAL_DMA_STATE_REA...

STM32F446 + DMA + FATFS + SDIO

Hello everybody,using Fatfs and f_write, when writing the file "1, 2, 3, 4" to the SDCard, I can see that what is written on the SDCard is "0,0,0,0,1,2,3,4" . What layer is inserting the 4 "0" at the beginning of the file and why ? Is it an 32bits a...

papageno by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos