STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cant get CAN bus working

I am trying to get CAN working on the stm32f0discovery. I have hooked up a transceiver on PB8 and PB9. I have written some basic code with the STM32Cube help. But I cant get transmitting or receiving working. I have probed the pins and I can see that...

CEnge.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Source code for STM32 bootloader?

Hi all,Is the source code of the bootloader (that is used to perform application programming over serial interface) available to download?The AN2606 says that "The bootloader is stored in the internal boot ROM memory (system memory) of STM32 devices....

abaldur by Associate III
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F411 Memory

Hi,I have a few questions about how the STM32 works.I would like to be able to jump from my main program to a secondary program (bootloader) That will carry out a firmware update if one is available.My plan here is to have my main application running...

CEagl.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 Host with multiple devices.

Hi,I would like to use USB HOST to use multiple devices. We would like use the following configuration :1 host and 15 devices max with 5 hub between themSo I am using STM32H747 as Host and I saw the following sentence in Reference manual :"Up to 16 h...

0693W000001qR7qQAE.jpg
LGall by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F730Z8 USB HS interface not working

Hello,I am trying to use the USB HS interface of the STM32F730Z8 but I can't get it to work. I am doing this on a PCB I designed.I am using the latest version of STM32CubeIDE and I configured the interface with the CubeMX integrated in the IDE. I sel...

JStoj.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G4 DualBoot example not working

Hi,I'm trying to get the dual bank image swap feature of the STM32G4 to work, so far without success.I tried first on my own board by following the (very sparse) information in the reference manual. However every time I set the BFB2 bit in software a...

MScho.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos