STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! STM32H7 USB audio difficulties

Hi there, I'm trying to make a basic USB audio speaker from an STM32H7 Nucleo board. I am fairly familiar with the USB audio middleware having studied it for a few days, but am not having much luck receiving audio data. I intend to use the built-in...

Mttjcksn by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to quckly test CAN module using SPL?

Hello! I'm working on project requaring CAN node. I decided to quckly check if the periphery is configured correcltly. For this purpose I connected two pull-ups resistors to Rx and Tx pins and tried to see some bits on the oscilloscope.I configured G...

GKlim by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

To what voltage should the D+ line be pulled up when designing USB connection in STM32? +5V or +3.3V? All documentation and dev board scematics says it's 3.3V, but it didn't work.

Hello everyone, I have been learning to work with USB connection in STM32 and while my research I've noticed that some schematics have D+ line pulled up to +5V, when in stm32 dev board schematics and in AN4879 it's pulled up to 3.3V and that's what I...

0693W000008G5wdQAC.png 0693W000008G5wYQAS.png
AksultanK by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Touch screen USB STM32F1 example

Good morning,I am trying to develop a touch screen screen controled by a STM32F1 and connected to a PC throught USB port.My doubts are related with the USB comunicationI've found many examples for USB comunication as Virtual COM or as a Mouse/Joystic...

Nash.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom HID Device (Joystick)

Hi there,I have an old joystick which i want to convert to a custom hid device, the stick has three shiftin registers (cd4201) which i am reading using spi1. I know these shift register are being read cause i am sending it to serialport3 (just for de...

MHovi.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to enable pdm2pcm middleware?

STM32F4-DISCOVERY board: I need to read from the mic (MP45DT02) and I was trying to use the STM32CubeIDE to generate the initialization and I cannot get to enable the pdm2pcm middleware. I have tried to configure I2S2 (no errors) but still pcm2pcm is...

RLecu by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

How to config UART in STM32F446?

I'm using STM32F446, I found one issue. In STM32F4xx_hal_uart.c, it stated that.  ==============================================================================            ##### How to use this driver ##### ===========================================...

HXiao.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos