STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Remote Wakeup signalling on STM32F7xx. My full-speed CDC device doesn't appear to generate the remote wakeup signal.

Environment:STM32F756IAR Embedded Workbench IDE - Arm 8.40.1USB CDC device, Full SpeedFreeRTOSProblem:Remote wakeup function does not work. I've set the remote wake-up attribute in the config descriptor. The host enters suspend. My device doesn't wak...

MFOGA.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wakeup does not work on USB Device(ST32F407)

My hid device is numbered and receives/transmit data from/to Win10 hid driver.The D5: Remote Wakeup descriptor is set to 1Unfortunately, I looked through the analyzer and saw that there were no changes of D+ D signals when installing the RWUSIG bit....

VAlec.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Composite HID host

I have finally developed a working example of the HID host for the STM32H743. The current code works with either a keyboard or a mouse and was extracted from the STM32H743I-EVAL_USBH-FS example. It runs on a generic STM32H743 based development board ...

BBert by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

LWIP and SNTP

Hi,I am looking at:STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.7.0\Middlewares\Third_Party\LwIP\src\apps\sntpHow is it supposed to be used ?What I did:void SNTP_Thread(void const *arg) { sntp_setoperatingmode(SNTP_OPMODE_POLL); sntp_setserver(0, &sntp_addr); printh(" (%d)...

Could you share a USB OTG example?

I am looking to implement USB OTG on a STM32H757 evaluation board. From my reading, it has been made clear that ST does not provide library support for USB OTG and it does not currently have any examples available. I am not looking for an incredibly ...

YReda.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32F4 LL RTC and RCC are a total disaster

Hi all,I would like to point out a total disaster if you are using the LL library for RCC and RTC for the F4 series family. Let me start with the system clock config, which falls under RCC. Why the hell is there a default wipe of backup domain regist...

MKsen.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos