STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IAP UART is not working

I am using stm32f072 discover board. I am developing IAP UART code. I take the reference code provided in the repository. I am attaching the code too. I am also following application note AN4065 and AN4657. The option for downloading and uploading, e...

I'm trying to use flash memory on a STM32L452RE to store some user data. i can get the X-CUBE-EEPROM_V2.0.0 to work with a 4+ device, but not the L452RE

Specifically, as soon as it tries to read flash (this first line from the EE_Init ==> addressvalue = (*(__IO EE_ELEMENT_TYPE*)(pageaddress + varidx)); it hard faults on the next instruction. i suspect it has something to do with dual mode vs single m...

JCobu.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Programming STM32 over ethernet

I was wondering if there was any example code or some documentation on programming the STM32h7 over the Ethernet port. Instead of connecting a JTAG connector to the board to program I would like to use the Ethernet port through a switch. Anyone able...

USB Mass Storage

I am using stm32f072 discovery board... I want to save data in SD Card and send that data on USB. Can you tell me the approach?Other thing is Can I write data on pendrive directly?

STM32H7 USB_DEVICE configuration problem

Hi,in my Project i am using the STM32H743VI processor in a custom board design. My CubeMX configuration is attached. The problem is that after i configure the USB_DEVICE stack in CubeMX and generate the Code i can not anymore connect to the board ove...

MZogh by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos