STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Does STM32CubeMX supports SafeRTOS?

It is well known that STM32Cube IDE & MX both has quiet good support for FreeRTOS, but my question is a bit different and related to SafeRTOS, I'm just wondering if ST has support for SafeRTOS as well or not?!I'm well aware that SafeRTOS comes with l...

JJ1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I send data over TCP / LwIp?

I am using Echoserver and EchoClient source code for stm32. I used `tcp_echoserver_init();` function to start callback and I tried to connect with python client to this server. And its successfully connect. I checked with wireshark. And python progra...

DCtech by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32303E-EVAL

I bought the product, where can I get the basic firmware file for this product? I also want to see the basic code written in STMCUBEIDE. Thank you.

GKIM.11 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB FS not sending correct amount of data

HelloI have been trying to debug an USB issue I've had on my STM32F722 Nucleo. For whatever input I try to send with CDC only two bytes are sent to my host PC. I'm using the latest HAL drivers.When breaking in the function USB_WritePacket() I can see...

Jaxc by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 USB HID keyboard with media keys

I have developed the USB HID code for keyboard. Now I wanted to add the media keys in it, like next/previous/mute/pause etc.Can I get any reference for it. Is there standard HID codes for keys or I have to change report descriptor or anything else t...

Bs.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 CAN bootloader

Hello,I have a few questions regarding the system memory bootloader on STM32 cortex-M products (especially STM32F446, though other parts as well).1) Is there no timeout to get out of the bootloader if no communication is detected?I mean, the system b...

SZano by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos